Night sleep is essential for a complete relaxation of the body. The rest of all life support systems, including the musculoskeletal, especially back. Most people of various age groups, who are faced with the problem, when the back pain night. This reduces the quality of the rest, so that the muscles of the spine in an uncomfortable situation. Pain is the main symptom of the presence of problems with joints, muscles, and tissues of the back or pathology of the internal organs. To address this symptom is not always easy and fast.
The causes for the pain
The presence of nocturnal pain in the spine is characterized by a variety of reasons. A person can easily feel all day long, but when you have to take the situation lying down or when turning, if you change the pose, then takes down the pain in the back, is a feeling of pain in the bones. Painful sensations which occur in different periods: during sleep, when waking up and often in the morning.
After awakening, the person feels great weight in the muscles and pain pain, stiffness, General fatigue, weakness. The pain is localized in different parts of the: neck, chest, lower back.
The reasons for such feelings are medical and personal factors. Non-medical home symptoms pain:
- for example, an uncomfortable bed with the wrong mattress (pain that extends to the neck, but quickly passes in the first half of the day);
- an uncomfortable position for sleep, insomnia;
- muscle fatigue, sedentary office work, sedentary lifestyle;
- violation of the physiological posture;
- natural back injury.
The presence of the disease:
- anti-inflammatory and infectious processes in the internal organs;
- the condition for cramping in the muscles or muscle tension;
- diseases of the joints;
- inflammation, which are the result of degenerative processes in the joints (discs, nerve endings);
- pathology of the spine section;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar;
- degenerative changes of cartilage and joint tissues.
Back pain can signal about the existence of the following violations:
- anti-inflammatory and spasmodic — hernia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, spondylitis, arthritis, spondylosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism (fever and arthritis), gout, neuritis, and myositis;
- the neuro-radicular tissue damage, nerve compression, sprains and compression — the old fractures, psychosomatic symptoms, tumors and injuries of the spine;
- cardiovascular disease — angina;
- respiratory diseases — pulmonary fibrosis, tuberculosis, pneumonia.
Before you start treatment, you should seek the help of a specialized doctor. Consultation in the presence of night pain, syndrome can be made by specialists: therapist, surgeon, neurologist, vertebrologist.
To identify the causes of pain are assigned a survey:
- Ultrasound and ECG;
- a chest x-ray.
After the review is assigned to individual treatment:
- Drug — taking of analgesics, hormonal preparations, especially anti-inflammatory injections, the use of anti-inflammatory and warming ointments.
- Physiotherapy — depending on the physical condition and age of the patient is appointed medical gymnastics, stretching exercises and strengthening of the movement for the muscles. This will help to restore blood flow, increase oxygenation and nutrients, and the pain will pass. The doctor may take a course of acupuncture.
- Active lifestyle and therapeutic programs — access to the swimming pool. Swimming improves heart health, strengthens your position and, consequently, the vertebral column. Course massage experts to restore the General tone of muscles, relieve tension and cramps. Of course manual therapy.
- Household summary — if the cause for the uncomfortable bed, you should change the mattress and pillows on orthopedic. Do not overwork the body before I go to sleep, not to overeat and not to watch TV — it triggers the insomnia, the more tossing and turning and not resting.
- Folk remedies before going to bed wear a belt from dog hair (use on medical advice). You can use warming lotions before going to bed (from the tincture of horseradish, mustard).
How to relieve the pain
For the relief of pain in the back, after bedtime or during the night it is advisable to stretch the affected area, rubbing his warm palm. Also, relief will come easy stretching exercises, turns and body leans to the side.
If the pain is sharp, aching, you need to take is analgesic, with a strong and unbearable sensations in the lumbar region, the neck or mid-back, you have to call an ambulance, or contact the professionals themselves.
If pain often interfere with and disturb sleep, you should seek the advice of a doctor and do not leave the causes untreated.
For the prevention of back pain, follow the following guidelines:
- Healthy lifestyle — balanced diet, avoiding harmful habits, active lifestyle.
- Appropriate choice of bedding and posture that would be comfortable and pleasant to sleep.
- Compliance posture and control of body position.
- The implementation of preventive exercises, a swimming pool and massage.
Causes of pain in the back due to the presence of disorder, and an unhealthy lifestyle. Any discomfort after sleep requires attention on the part of the man and his appeal to the core of the specialist involved in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. This is necessary to prevent and to prevent the development of diseases of the spine and joints.